Saturday, March 26, 2011

Someone's Appearance

Someday,
Someone appeared
And got my whole world diversified!
At first,I thought it was just you and mine..
shows how naive I am..
After struggling and mind-storming for few days,
eventually,I got my mind flushed and cleared!
Yea,I guess you did the same v me too..
This ain't a good feeling to pass through,
I know you've suffered for it quite a long time..
But finally we all come to an 'agreement'..
sorry for what I've done that doubted you..
I'm not really meant it..
Now! I realized and knew that the feeling I've never known
is something unexplainable !
Others might think I've gone mad,
yea,indeed I've gone mad!
but they don't know how I feel..
I just love the way I act which I will never repent!
Every single word would be engraved in heart!
"We chose it,we face it!"
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment