Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Last Day Of Schooling aka April Fool~


This day was supposed to be the day that I've waited so long
I should be happy finally IT came!
BUT;
I didn't feel any pleasure..
When ppl started to take pic during the last morning perhimpunan,
the feelings were not well at all though I was busying taking pic too..
Smile on the faces,grieved in the heart =(
Can you feel it from the pics?

Buddies :D

~ Vidiana ~
(Always Blacken Everything+Christian Buddy)
~ Anna ~(Christian Buddy)
~ Stacey ~(Blur Fellow)
~ Sue Sien ~(Insane fellow)
~ Yee Shang ~(Cool fellow)
~ Yong Qi ~(Laughters-maker)
~ Kee Lian ~(Great Dancer+Lute Player)
~ Account's Gang ~
(p/s: search for an illegal comer)

Quite lots of people I missed the chance to take pic with =(
But no one could ever replace you guys!
The moment I listed you in my friends' list,
I believed in FATE !!
Yea,I do believe...

2 comments: