Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Love

Get myself drowning and thinking about what 'FREE LOVE' means
is it a relationship with no term engaged unto?
or unlimited spaces for a couple to do anything they wish to?
or maybe a relationship that can be accepted and exposed to the public??

"Let there be spaces in your togetherness
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you
Love each other but make not a bond of love
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf"

It feels good,
when you know something greater and better gonna happen
It takes hopes,
when you know there's bigger changes we could make
I've been waiting,
all the time
and I'll be waiting still,
the left of my time
No one knows
but I...

~Jo~
with

No comments:

Post a Comment