Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where's Me?

When things couldn't really tell
When people don't really understand you
When you feel like nobody's caring
When you feel like you're not belong to this Earth
Does it simply mean that "It's what LIFE ought to be?"

I don't mind how my life goes differ from others
I know jealousy should be eliminated!
Cause it has tremendous change in all a sudden
Dreams might broke down in a second
I still stand firm
Cause I know I have to due to certain circumstances around me
I sought own freedom
Get my own stuff arranged
Hoping life would maybe,at least because of me
have a little change
praying hard not to spoil the only hope poured into me
Thank God! I didn't..

I used to it,I thought and as what people thought
But,
wait!!
Who understands?







No comments:

Post a Comment